MyPhotoGraphics.co.uk is dedicated to providing its customers with a high quality experience, and should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured we work to enforce ethical policies that govern the gathering and usage of sensitive information on our website.
Use of Customer Information
Downloading software. An email address is required while downloading software to send a welcome email, this information is not stored or made use of again. However once downloaded, to order from myphotographics, an account must be created where personal information including, but not limited to name, postal address and email address will be stored in order to :
- administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement that you may have with us
- for internal record keeping
- to improve our products and services
- we will never pass your information to any third parties
- keep you informed about up and coming promotions
- you are able to unsubscribe at any time.
We may use your email address to contact you regarding important updates such as software upgrades and new products.
Site tracking and analytics
We utilise website tracking software to internally monitor customer usage patterns which help us to develop the design and layout of the site to enhance the needs of our customers. This does not enable us to get any personally identifying information.